“NOT TAPE”- 20 tracks of heavy Rytm use, Ciat Lonbarde, sp1200, and modular!

hey all!

i wanted to contribute something to Bamdcamp Fridays, so here’s my humble offering, “NOT TAPE.”

lotsa lotsa rytm mkii, sp1200, mpc3000, ciat lonbarde, monome norns, drum machines and old samplers. rly hope you guys like it! i’ve been working so hard haha!

thanks 2 all you who answered my n00b rytm questions! glad i went with the rytm! it’s a juke paradise lol.

18 Likes

Disxiple! Didn’t know you were around here; glad to see you. Your Rytm tracks on IG have been a breath of fresh air. Congrats on the release; it’s in the cart. :man_dancing:

Edit: any chance it’ll be on tape later?

3 Likes

Sounds good

1 Like

Congrats! I’ve been enjoying following your noodles and doodles on instragram. Cheers!

edit: 20 tracks! You’ve been busy! Digging in right now.

2 Likes

haha i wanted to drop it on tape, but was short on funds, but i might make it into them soon!!!
rly appreciate the support!

yeah the rytm is the fucking shit huh!? i’m glad to be your fresh breath. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I am not entirely sure what I am listening to, but I am entirely sure I’m enjoying it.

EDIT: further in now. This is truly wonderful music.

1 Like

Excellent, I can sense er301 on this, well done

1 Like

Fantastic… really interesting sounds and production. Reminds me a bit of SOPHIE, a little Aphex and Severed Heads too.

1 Like

Loving this. “Roof” is magnificent!

1 Like

@Scot_Solida whoa thanks a lot! i’m not very good at genres lol… :rofl:

@Stumm42 the 301 is so close to the octatrack, super good for long stems of scrubz, haha.

@DonovanDwyer thats rad bc ive been fucking gassing over monomachines for months, after seeing these little 22 second sophie videos kept popping up on youtube of her SHREDDING over shit phone camera mics (but when you hear it you know she’s holy shit talented even when noodling… RIP) :disappointed_relieved:

i need to look up severed heads!!! i will never say i am not an afx fanboi, so that is a high honor to remind you of the lord of all hahahaha. his rolling thing he is fluent in is so addictive and positive feeling.

:herb:

thank you everyone for listening! i had a wonderful time putting it all together!

2 Likes

Oh Christ! He’s got a tape deck…

EXCELLENT…

1 Like

from my fave british comedy, the in-betweeners :slight_smile: