Novation is up to something

Shall we start guessing when Novation will ever release new LaunchControllers?

I’m guessing 2088 but maybe I’m a bit too optimistic.

1 Like

Complaint Aftertouch? This is Novation, you don’t get complaints with aftertouch, just standard complaints.

I was triggered to preorder it before the announcement showed it was an 88 keys kb then I realized my desk isn’t large enough… ring me for the next gear gas hooking

they’ve clearly lost focus!!

Can’t you get a keyboard stand or there’s no room for that either ?

Looking at this price point I think I will spend a few more hundred dollars and get a Kurzweil PC4 SE so I can practice piano outside of DAW

As to borrow some poetry from twitter:

“OMG THIS! So. Much. This.”

Of course ElektronAnts would roast a brand for aiming a product at people who can play keyboard [runs for cover and beats self up for being both of these people]

7 Likes

stop beating yourself for being a GENIUS!!

1 Like

Look. Call me old fashioned but I believe that it is the duty of every gear manufacturer to make exactly the thing that I want personally at the price that I would like to pay. It’s called corporate responsibility. Ever heard of it?

8 Likes

I didn’t say I was any good!

1 Like

Bit safe at 88 keys - why not the full midi range of 128 midi notes???

40 notes short, shocking in 2k22 if you ask me.

3 Likes

Isnt that Haiku?

1 Like

I kind of expected something like that. They are now milking thei updatedr launchkey line as much as possible: that underwhelming and boring fl controller, now this.

I wish you just saw the confusion on my face. Haiku is a town on the other side of the mountain from me.

After inadvisedly finishing a high-gravity, barrel-aged beer last night, I came up with a full concept for how a mixer based on the Circuit design philosophy could work… and it didn’t even seem ridiculous revisiting it in the morning! I think I’m going to have to share some sketches at some point.

1 Like