Novation Launchpad Pro Mk3

same

1 Like

I’ve listened to your new release, tho😊you’re not mediocre, your new work is great👏

4 Likes

Thank you. That‘s really kind :black_heart:

1 Like

Anyone know if you can pan individual steps with this? That’s the one thing I missed with the previous version and the reason I never sold my push 1. Ability to p-lock individual steps would be huge.

Kinda depends on how you want to do it. If your mixer has MIDI control I can imagine setting up a step sequencer to send MIDI CC to pan.

2 Likes

Sorry if I’ve missed it, but was there a ship/release date for this one?

mid february I believe

amazon stated it will be delivered tomorrow, tuesday…

Amazon where ? Here in UK it says 19th Feb - 21st March …

germany …
I believe it if it is delivered…

Got a pre-order from Thomann saying this week.

Does not say when in this week, though😊

1 Like

Sure you’re looking at the Pro Mk 3 ? All I’m getting on the German site is 1 to 3 months…

same here. delivering to germany but 1 to 3 month. Maybe they had some in stock and now they need to wait again.

Sure yes mk3
But again… I believe it the moment I get the delivery info :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Rechecked mine now. Still on for this week.

Not saying it’ll happen, only that some German dude says it will😊

1 Like

…as I’m attempting to patiently wait for mine: do you think it will be relatively easy to use it as a MIDI CC step sequencer? (As in MIDI CC “parameter locks” per step)

Delivery has not begun but it is still scheduled for today… :slight_smile:
pure amazon magic…

I think this one will not be delivered :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is anyone able to confirm if the 4 step sequencer tracks are different from the 8 templates? Namely to say, can I use the 8 templates to control 8 unique devices, and then the 4 step sequencer channels to control 4 other unique devices? Bit of an extreme example but you know :slight_smile:

Could be there already?!

Nope
Amazon delayed without schedule…so I canceled the order and yay, ordered at thoman for 329… A bit cheaper.

They raised the price again after my order… But delayed the delivery from 2-5 days into unknown future :slight_smile:
I don’t care…
It’s there when it’s there :slight_smile:

1 Like