Novation Peak

Was about to post these… they are excellent IMO, if you like his style of techno/electro (which I do).

Something to note is that there are a full bank of user wavetables that go along with the patches, including some Alpha Juno and Jupiter waves.

https://conforce.gumroad.com/l/novation-peak-summit-presets

thanks for quoting!

1 Like

any support is much appreciated. this was 2 weeks of intense work. many signature sounds. only actually… i did not listen to any of the presets. these were all written from scratch.

3 Likes

I’m also a fan of Soundsauca’s “Himalaya” pack. I don’t think I’ve seen it mentioned here before.

3 Likes

I always love these sound packs (Microkorg, Rev2 etc. fame)

8 Likes

Excellent! The Deep Mind ones were amazing!

Jexus Summit demo/review incoming…

1 Like

My Peak has been sat on a shelf for a while. I’ll be buying these and getting it out again.
Cheers

I just downloaded and installed this bank to my Peak… some great sounding patches again!
I have the Rev2 and DeepMind banks also, it’s kind of more of the same, but it’s a GREAT more of the same.
Installation was/is sooo easy with Components too. :+1:

2 Likes

Amazing sounds!!

1 Like

You might be one of the biggest GAS enablers around. Always posting nice demo videos to stoke the fire. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Some pad sounds from the Peak. I could play pads on this all day.

7 Likes

^nice sounds in there, and a little weirdness in them for good measure

1 Like

Thankyou!

how does one make sounds that don’t sound distant. I find everything on the Peak, and stuff I make sound distant. nothing is up front. pour qué¿

1 Like

Use less reverb. Reverb pushes the sound “back”. If it sounds distant in a mix, increase the volume and dial back on effects. And lower other elements to make room for the Peak.

But hard to come with exactly what should be done without hearing examples.

3 Likes

I’m using none :grimacing:

bypassing FX

1 Like

Shorten the envelopes

1 Like

I usually try moving my ear closer to the monitor, and then replacing the Peak with a Moog or Prophet.

2 Likes

What’s your signal chain from the Peak?

I know what you mean without just thinking it’s the Rev/Delay responsible the sound.
The Peak has a tonality that’s like a smiley face EQ curve… it definitely lacks warmth in the mid range, and that’s what’ll put sounds up front.

Depending on your signal chain, I’d recommend trying EQ and/or saturation post-Peak… I’d give it a wide hump boost around 300-600hz.