OB/A4 track 1 receives unwanted midi

regretting this already…
but hope to find some help =)… hooked up the a4 to ableton in OB mode.
now external midi always triggers track 1 and internal midi (the a4 ‘keyboard’) always plays the track I’m currently on PLUS track 1 no matter what…

thought I’m doing it wrong. unplugged the A4. no OB mode and everything works as expected. track 1 only plays with the internal keyboard only when the track is selected.

any thoughts?

no one? any one?
this is a fresh ableton9.5 install with latest A4 os and latest OB(beta) under windows 7 x64 and a fresh unaltered OB install. this happens with fresh new init Kits as well as any other…
would love to get an idea where to put the handle on this…
many thanks

I get this problem too! I usually have to restart Ableton 2 or 3 times to get rid of it ??

9 times of 10 I’m encountering this issue. eventually it works as expected for only one ableton session.

surprised not more people encountering this.

same here. Well I think it is the same issue. Here is mine:

In OB mode, in Live 9.6, I setup four five midi tracks

One track is hosting the VST
Four tracks are hosting Live’s external instruments, each of these are routing midi to the vst track, and receiving audio from it aswell, one per instrument of the A4.

Now the issue:

I run a sequence from live on track 2
Depending on the pitch of that sequence, it will be routed to a different instrument on the A4, even tho I am effectively routing the sequence to track 2.

note A octave 1 not playing anywhere
note A octave 2 not playing anywhere
note A octave 3 on track 2. ok
note A octave 4 on track1. error.
note A octave 5 not playing anywhere

if i pitch up to A# then this all changes…