OB does not recognize DT and DN at the same time

Hi everyone,
did anybody experience this before?
I have A4 MK2, AH, DT and DN connected via OB to Ableton 11 on Windows 10.
Everything was running more or less smoothly until I replaced my old audio interface recently.
Even after several times of uninstalling and reinstalling OB and deleting all unused devices in Win 10’s device manager I did not succeed to get rid of the following behavior:
A4 working flawlessly all the time. AH kinda too except the infamous audio dropouts.
However OB only recognizes DT or DN, so one at a time. Let’s say for instance both are switched on but only one will be recognized by OB and getting a connection. As soon as I switch it off OB recognizes and connects the other one.
Any ideas what is wrong? I could not find anything in existing threads. All newest firmwares are installed. Somehow I suspect this to be more of a Windows issue than on the Elektron side.
Help is much appreciated.

This btw only happens when Ableton is running. Without Ableton active OB recognizes both.

Issue solved.
It was a driver conflict between Overbridge and Focusrite’s audio interface. The kind guys of Focusrite supplied me the latest Beta driver after a teamviewer session of 1.5 hrs. Once installed … et voilà … no problems anymore. Top service! I wish Elektron could offer such an amazing customer service as well.

1 Like