OctaEdit - Beta Testing

mac user at home, but this is reason enough to find a pc.

thanks again for all your hard work rusty, really looks fantastic.

OSX user here, too. Almost ready to partition my hard drive and install Windows… Thanks for your work Rusty.

I wouldn’t be in too much of a hurry, I’m pretty sure it’s still going to be a while before this is released.

Whats it written in? C#?
Are you planning on making it open source and putting it on github so people can contribute?

Moonbeams. Bunny Rabbits.

Whoa-game changer!

Been watching this develop for a while now.
Finally at a place where I want to merge some projects together.
Now I really wish I would have gotten in on the beta when the time was right.
If anyone drops out please give us an update.
I would LOVE to try this out, and help it get fully underway.
Until then I will be patiently waiting for the public release.
Exciting stuff Rusty!

Hi Rusty

Thank you SO much for your tenacity - you deserve a badge :slight_smile: am just starting to break through learning the Octatrack and I’d love to embrace OctaEdit, but even running Win 7 in a VM on a Mac means 15Gb for the install. Plus a Windows 7 licence. Would mean I’d have to sacrifice somethings. OSX 10.8.5 Mountain Lion. I realise there’s still a way to go to finalise the PC build, but just wanted to add another +1 vote for a native Mac version :slight_smile:

On OSX there’s an awesome sample management tool called audio finder that integrates with the Finder allowing sample preview, edit and import to Octatrack. http://www.icedaudio.com/site/#about

I wish I had the skills to offer some help, but thank you for yours!

Wow! That’s awesome cool! Been dreading the day we are re-building our liveshow, what with the copy/paste on the OCTA, but with this tool it will be a million times easier!

Are you planning putting this up for sale in not too long? Brilliant job!

Hi again

I can’t help with the French / German, but if you’d like someone to beta test running under Wine on Mac I’d be only too happy to help.

that´s…gooooddddd :slight_smile:

My bet is that it’s released before Overbridge…
:slight_smile:

Rusty, your video = :astonished: :astonished: :wink: