OctaEdit - Beta Testing

My bet is that it’s released before Overbridge…
:slight_smile: [/quote]
:+1: my money’s on like the outsider

(sorry rusty just following with great interest but little to contribute)

Hi Rusty;

Will this run on Windows XP?

Thanks for all your efforts!

Moonbeams. Bunny Rabbits.

I am SO looking forward to this.
Thank you for doing it!

I was able to copy a track. Though the first time I tried, I wound up with a blank project. Might have been user error…

Only tried twice, the first time it was the default 120 bpm, no samples, etc. Second time it worked as expected. Pretty sure I did something wrong the first time…

Yes.

At least one of the beta testers only has an XP machine, and one of my test environments is XP.
[/quote]
Thanks Rusty. I did see a mention of XP but since you mentioned you’re developing on Windows 7 I wasn’t sure. I have some older XP machines that I only use for several other editor programs, (VG-99, GT100, GP-10, Kemper, Fantom XR, etc…) and It will be nice to use the same machine for Octo-edit.
For normal every day computing, i decided to switch to Ubuntu Linux and get away from Windows. Maybe someday there will also be versions of these specialty programs for Linux as well (dreaming)

Hello, i’m a french user of the OT, and i would like to know if its possible to (beta)test this software, in order to buy it when it will be released
Excuse my english , and thank you for your work !

il me semble qu’'il ne cherche plus de testeurs pour simplifier l’avancée des travaux.

it’s here!

No pressure but was wondering if you have any vague idea on completion date? Pricing?

Wow, nice one, thanks for that. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to seeing the finished product.