Octatrack 1.40

Best update!

Slice control by a synced arp :

78 Likes

WTF!!! Are you fn serious?? AAAHHH…
If this is what I think it is…My mind is blown. Are you using the midi controller, cuz you want to use the scenes? Could you do this with the OT buttons? Wow

3 Likes

…still managed to squeeze some further little features in there…u see me impressed…

Added support for applying various trig actions to multiple trigs simultaneously.
This includes changes to parameter locks, sample locks, microtiming, copying/pasting/clearing
trigs, and converting multiple trigs to trigless trigs or trigless locks

this, along with p-locking multiple trigs and trig previews will make the OT just as speedy as the Digitakt! Can’t wait to try this out!

8 Likes

Insane vid, thanks for showing. What’s that midi controller you are using there?

3 Likes

I need to go to bed…with this running around my head. Wow. Wow thanx Elektron, or whoever the person was who did all this work!

1 Like

Korg Taktile

3 Likes

It has been out for, what, an hour, and you have already managed to update, create something really cool and then make a video for it? Does time behave differently in France or something?

Loving the update. BPM per pattern is the big one for me.

13 Likes

Santa’s elves (re-schooled in 2020 to do firmware programming) … :wink:

2 Likes

You know there are beta testers around this forum, right? :wink:

8 Likes

People say that Elektron avoids adding specific features to their new gear to keep their old devices relevant, but now they’re cannibalizing the new stuff into the old rendering their new gear irrelevant! Amazing :stuck_out_tongue:

19 Likes

time stretching!

8 Likes

Thanks Elektron, I am done working for today. Need an update and cuppa coffee.

1 Like

My OT will be a new machine with those new features and workflow enhancements!

1 Like

So you’re sending midi out from the OT back into one of the audio channels. The midi notes and selecting different slices?

well, in the meantime it was quite profitable in that logic…
(not even mentioning the fact that the anniversary version is nothing but a collectors item)
However: OT users are very pleased (finally) :smile:

2 Likes

What fantastic news to read over a morning coffee. Don’t even have OT anymore. But a third one is surely in my not too distant future. Much love and huge respect to @Elektron once again for delivering the goods :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

8 Likes

Sad news here is the fact that “OT users will be pleased” will not be relevant anymore :expressionless:

1 Like

Korg Taktile has an inbuilt arp.

1 Like

Thanks @Elektron … great surprise … and great fun to have … in those dark times :+1: :partying_face: :smile: