Octatrack 1.40

Looks like a Korg ES somthing. I wonder if I could use that dirty old Maschine Mk1…hmmm
I think you may need a midi controller to be able to trigger and tweek at the same time?

wrong day to get a DFAM @#$@#

2 Likes

Korg Taktile 49. I send midi clock / transport from OT to TK49, and play slices with its arp, synced. :content:
I already experienced this a lot with midi processors, but now we can control all tracks!

With an RK002 now you can control 64 notes (slices) on 8 tracks, hence 8 voices…Demo today…

16 Likes

I just spent the whole day making new samplechains…very cool…looking forward to reading the 1.4 manual as I fall into OT dream world.

6 Likes

Could be OT number 3 for me…

3 Likes

but still possible obviously :slightly_smiling_face:
Don’t get me wrong, I‘m thankful, and was even happy with the machine before this update

2 Likes

Oh, i have the RK002 somewhere. Would the Professor be willing to do a quick tutorial… for the students :boy:

I explained I used a TK49 keyboard with synced arp but it’s definitely doable with midi tracks / midi loopback.

Demo time!

5 Likes

hell , yeah, nice gift

OH my gosh elektron! I didn’t think you’d every update the OT again. These updates are brilliant, thanks so much :slight_smile: Downloading now.

7 Likes

Bah ouais!

8 Likes

That is the way to keep an awesome machine alive. Congrats Elektron! Thanks for the Page LED update :wink:

1 Like

This !

I have no idea what the hell you are doing…

1 Like

Made me get out of the bed jumping. That’s a big step.
Amen.

Now the OT is jailbroken, we juste need a new manual appendice :wink:

Anyone knows if the Page leds had a change (like a brighter one for the active page)?

2 Likes

He is using the arp on his Korg Taktile 49 to trigger slices over midi. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

YESS ! :heart_eyes:

Haha yes but all these new features are Operating Thetan (OT) level I will never master as I am having trouble just playing a 4 to the floor pattern in repeat😲

5 Likes

fantastic stuff @Elektron … the best, just got better…

6 Likes

For tracks configured to play slices or slots when receiving MIDI note data, holding a trig in GRID RECORDING mode while receiving a MIDI note now locks the same slice/slot that is played to the held trig.

Ah I see Sezare is already on it!

2 Likes