Octatrack:be or not to be…

I use it with MPC One as sound module, or to playback stems i created in abelton live, its a somewhat hard to read maschine, which needs a lot of attention - BUT it gets better over time. So at the beginning its a little frustration, but if you learn it till muscle memory - then its not that hard. If you have any other Elektron Maschine, its quicker to learn.

1 Like

Yeah,that’s true.Well,I think I’ll grab one piece ,because of I’ve already sold Digitone and Syntakt and found myself more interested in sampling , it will be a great accompaniment for my equipment and workflow .

1 Like

Hi @Open_Mike !

OT = Occupational Therapy. :content:

3 Likes

That’s a shame - the Syntakt and Digitone would be fantastic with the Octatrack :laughing:

So to OP. OT was TO BE! :smiley: please share your early experiences if convenient. Would like to hear your views as I am also in my early chapters with OT.

1 Like

I found Digitone’s sound cold for me ,yes it’s got lots of possibilities,but wasn’t hooked by its sound .
As for Syntakt ,it’s nice device ,but the sound pallets looks narrow and some maschines ,especially chord, aren’t so attractive.

1 Like

Yes,for sure ,will send you my thoughts on it.:wink:

1 Like

Transmission received! Carry on with your mission.

2 Likes