Octatrack controlling Modular via ES3

I am having issues trying to play chromatic notes to my modular synth. I have pics here to show my set up and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. What is weird is I had it working and now it is not!

Setup:
Octatrack midi out to my Focusrite 40 interface
Light pipe out from Focusrite to the Expert Sleepers ES3
Out from Intellijel VCA to input A on the Octatrack
L/R out from the Octatrack to input channel 5/6 on the Focusrite

I have Track 1 set up with Midi channel 8 and below are some screen shots…let me know if you need more.

Here is some pics showing that I am getting CV to my synth

I am getting sound back to the Octatrack but nothing coming out. I cannot hear the synth…What can I check?? I was reading on the forum and I will check to see if the midi track is muted…not sure if that is it though.

Here is the vid working…so I know it will work!

No trig on Thru Track or the Mixer is turned down?
What’s the problem with the chromatic bit?
Can’t watch the video, it says ‘private’!

Fixed the vid…sorry.

I can play the chromatic keys on the Octatrack but no sound coming out…I am sure it is something small I am overlooking.

I was also sending clock to the Octatrack via the ES4 in my modular set up. I wonder if it sent a note that muted the track or something…just trying to figure out what else to check.

Just re-read your post…“no trig on thru track”

I will check that!

As hinted above, are you using a Thru machine on an OT audio track or monitoring the modular using the OT mixer?

As hinted above, are you using a Thru machine on an OT audio track or monitoring the modular using the OT mixer?[/quote]
I am using a Thru machine. I am still experiencing something weird.

1. I set the triggers on the Thru machine.
  2. I turn on midi and chromatic…it will not trigger the modular.
  3. I then take off midi and then play some keys in chromatic on the Thru machine.
  4. Switch back to midi on the Thru machine and the chromatic will start triggering the modular.
    I can get it to work…just seems odd.