Octatrack mk 2

hello. I have recently acquired the latest iteration of the octabeast. It’s been a couple of years since I’ve used it. I know my around it, somewhat, meaning I can play/utilise it comfortably as it is with what’s inside it but I’m struggling putting samples into it. I have a mac, I have c6.
Mac OS High sierra 10.13.6
octa mk 2
I would appreciate a helpful and constructive solution from somebody who get’s it and would like to help a fellow musician get on their way and get the music out.
thank you x

You don’t need C6. Just plug it in via USB and enter USB disk mode on the OT. It’ll come up as a drive on your computer.

2 Likes
  1. Connect the Octatrack MKII to a computer using a USB cable.
  2. Open the PROJECT menu, select SYSTEM and then USB DISK MODE. Press [YES] to make the
    Compact Flash card appear as a mass storage device in the computer. Read more about the USB
    DISK MODE in the section “8.5 SYSTEM” on page 32.
  3. Using the computer, locate the set folder whose audio pool you want to add audio content to. Inside
    the set folder a folder called AUDIO is located. This is the audio pool of the set. All audio material in
    this folder will be accessible by the projects of the set.
  4. To add content to the audio pool of the set, simply drag and drop audio files or folders containing audio files to the AUDIO folder. When done the Octatrack MKII should be unmounted from the compute
1 Like

cheers mate, much appreciated. Looking forward to merching with the mk 2

thank you. :slight_smile: