Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

The Tilliander contributions especially :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That would be cool if they sold it as a Sound Pack!

3 Likes

I hope the new content on the Anniversary CF is card is just the listed artists doing a live improv comedy show.

9 Likes

Nice, but I will wait for the 100th anniversary diamond time travel editionā€¦

5 Likes

balanced input of mk2ļ¼Œmust have if you combo octa with a4 ar

1 Like

why?

more headroomļ¼Œbecause a4 arā€™s output is hotļ¼Œwhen mk1 octa came out 10 years agoļ¼Œthere were only mm md out thereļ¼Œthose were unbalanced out machine

ok, I have an A4 and OT, and never had any problems.
Not saying you are not right

1 Like

Tomorrow is the ā€œnew type of showā€ in YouTube, what would that be? Any speculation? Doesnā€™t sound like firmwareā€¦ when firmware?

Tuesday

4 Likes

must have is a little personalļ¼Œsorryļ¼ if you work done with mk1ļ¼Œnothing no goodļ¼

Itā€™s been awhile, but Iā€™m having flashbacks of when I joined elektron-users!

Back then I had just purchased the 10th Anniversary MD.

All of the above happened back then!

I just bought this one to add to it and my MnM.

The Octatrack has been on my radar for a long time.

Looking forward to growing and expanding some friendships as I dive deep.

FTWK

peace
jd

6 Likes

Any idea what time the YouTube thing is?

18:00 CET

So that would depend on where you live.

Peace

Darthcat says

5 Likes

I paid around 1300 CHF in early 2011. The machine returned the investment and is still working. All good.

2 Likes

Like 3:30am where I am lol

1 Like

Fuck factory content give me that black beast!

3 Likes

ā€œpichā€ means ā€œdiamondā€ in khmer language

1 Like

Thereā€™s truth to this but the flip side is equally as valid. The UI//screen is outdated. Getting around the thing is awkward. The world has moved on in 10 years to the extent that anything relying on a screen as much as the OT does is not going to fare well. Itā€™s not unfair or being obtuse to criticise the OT on these points.

But it is what it is - a crazy box of fun. I just canā€™t believe theyā€™re still able to charge Ā£1,200 for it!!!

Not sure if Iā€™ll return to an OT one day. Probably not now. But if an OT2/flagship sized new sampler appeared Iā€™d likely be all over it.

1 Like