Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

I reckon a typo maybe as mine has arrived with a PSU-3b.

Ugghh I’ve been quiet not letting anyone know there was one available in France, and wanted to wait until end of year bonus pay check. And someone bought yesterday (I’m pretty sure because I checked it twice a day)

:triumph:

1 Like

I haven’t posted in awhile, but have been a daily peruser. I’ve owned a MKI and MKII over the past 10 years. My AE arrives tomorrow. I’m stoked. The OT is the GOAT.

4 Likes

It’s here :

26 Likes

Look @Tchu !

Very sharp!

1 Like

It puts the lotion on the skin…

1 Like

I’ve been struggling with this decision for last few days, but finally cancelled my pre-order for AE and went for a regular grey MK2 instead. Wasn’t an easy choice, but I really like the grey “lab equipment” aesthetics more.

So yea, once Sweetwater processes the cancellation, at least one MK2 AE with low serial number should appear back in stock there :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I’m glad people still dig the grey MK2. :slight_smile:
And many still dig the MK1.

5 Likes

I’ve been struggling myself to find one but I’ll go with the Pulsar first and I’ll wait for the " regular " black. Hope they’ll show it soon !

1 Like

Looking good enough to eat!

25 Likes

Haha wow, what a combo

1 Like

Omg it’s so pretty. Really hope the upcoming black version has the red buttons too!

2 Likes

Yes, thats very important.
Cancellation regret was too big, just ordered a (seems ) cancelled order unit ( not my own haha, yesterday evening they were gone) at musix for a „maximum 3 red buttons allowed! kinda dark trinity“

Saw it on IG a few minutes ago… Left a like over there… Nice combo. What are you doing with the ordinary mk2?

1 Like

To all new owners of the AE: what’s your number? Xxx/350?
I was hoping I get a cool number like 111 or 222 or etc.

i’ll tell you tomorrow, i just ordered one… :sweat_smile:

Girlfriend is off to collect mine now, I’ll let you know.

195/350 here. It looks so much nicer in the flesh than in promotional material in my opinion.

10 Likes

Mine is 347/350.

5 Likes

Mine i believe to be 006 from the invoice. Will confirm for you tomorrow.

2 Likes