Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

At first I thought you got a wrong product in the box… :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

We have parcels left outside in the rain over here. Its gone downhill big time.

But how can you tell your sharps from your flats now :slight_smile:

haha, so true !

you have a very valid point :slight_smile:

Tbh I dont even use the keys in the MicroKorg as they are to tiny for my grubby sausage fingers.

I only use it to tweak presets or make my own.

All the action comes from my Keystep to the MicroKorg’s Midi IN. And the Keystep is a little to white to match the color theme in that picture :wink:

1 Like

There are about 5 units on reverb if anyone is dying of GAS.

Wow my wife just got me one for Christmas :sob: those are tears of joy :heart_eyes: totally unexpected but she just sent me the money with the message:
“ I know you want it :kissing_heart: xxx !”

27 Likes

Aww. Congrats ! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

That’s actually cheered me up hearing that. Hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Grats Daren, I’m sure you’ll give it a good home.

1 Like

Thanks guys, I’m still in shock!

3 Likes

sure about this ?

1 Like

That is a tremendous gift! I’m going to screengrab this and send to my missus for some serious guilt work…

6 Likes

I wonder why you married her! :smile:

2 Likes

the weird thing about reverb though is that you are only allowed to sell items listed as new if you are an authorized dealer… if you are just a regular person selling an new item that you have never used, that is in a box you have never opened you still have to take it out of the box and photo it… it’s the policy. Reverb will take your ad down if they find out about an ad for an unopened box.

It stops scalpers from buying things just to sell them at inflated prices. I’m ok with that.

2 Likes

apparently it doesn’t if that dude sold that octatrack

Yeah, I guess it only stops them selling it as new. If somebody is crazy enough to pay three times the price for a secondhand, opened unit, that can still sell.

1 Like

yep, I think the only way to really stop scalping is if people stop buying

2 Likes

Where r u from ? I should get my OT AE tomorrow.
It’s about 10 years of looking that piece of gear and wanna buy one, 10 years looking vids over youtube, I had to have a take on this one. I usually buy used hardware stuff but well, this time, I wanted to make it special :slight_smile:
My only hope is, maybe, as I don’t have that much of money, to sell it the price I’ve putted in, with no extra, but no loss… I’m not into that. It will depend if I match the OT as I through.