Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

Maybe I should go dig that screen protector film out of the bin.

8 Likes

Iā€™ll push the limit. With the money, I will buy 3 black OTā€™s MK2 and send one to @craig and one to @Carmelo_Ponente if you pay the shipping.

2 Likes

This shop is kinda shady FYI. Has good reviews but I bought a monomachine mk2 from them in ā€œmintā€ condition. Everything looked great at first then a sequencer button broke off a week later. I sent it back to elektron and after they opened it up they said most of the buttons were ready to break or already broke and were glued back onto the board. The whole UI board had to be replaced.

Why am I not surprised. Sorry for you and glad you made it.
Thatā€™s a shame and I wish we could do something to make them close.

Wow, indeed it is close to x2.5 price increase.

It is unclear if the guy sold it or took the ad down but with such manoeuvers you can sure make a quick buck in no time.

Heck you could buy 2, sell one for twice the price, end up with a brand new OT AE that didnt cost a cent.

disgusting human beings.

If I had a OT AE, I would go the @craigā€™s route, make sure I sit down with it, take a minute to reflect.

And the very next minute, start mangling a killer track on it.

:hear_no_evil: :elot: :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I preordered with Zzounds on Saturday, They just confirmed that they are getting 10 Anniversary editions ready to ship at end of Decā€¦ I think they are out now but check thisā€¦

They have 10 available to ship the 28th as well.
1 Like

In Europe itā€™s like impossible to find one :frowning:

Mine arrived today and looks pretty.

2 Likes

Ah, sorry :confused:

1 Like

Some just appeared and looking in stock at Rubadub yā€™all still looking

2 Likes

Iā€™ve not long bought a MKI (second go at it) and the more I read this thread the more I want oneā€¦ dammit. The missus would kill me.

Mine has arrived in the Uk and will be held in a depot for 4 days in Essex until Wednesday. Its travelled from Sweden across Denmark to Germany by road in just over a day. Why oh why are we so slow in the Uk. I mean another 100 miles takes 3 days or more. Come on this is a joke. And now the Brexit news. It can only get worse.

3 Likes

That is very fair - the OT is quite complicated in comparison to the other Elektron boxes. But this wouldnā€™t be my first go-around with it. Sold the last one I had because it wasnā€™t essential to my setup and needed the money elsewhere, but have missed it off and on since. Sighā€¦

Thediscdjstore.com are taking pre-orders for restock tomorrow. Just pulled the trigger, I just had to.

Is it just me, and I know itā€™s the Christmas period, but as soon as 1st Dec ticks over all postal and delivery services just take twice as long. I know itā€™s busy but itā€™s like clockwork every year.

I donā€™t know. I picked up mine this morning and I live in Canada.

1 Like

That was my fear all alongā€¦

When I saw the AR and A4 in blackā€¦I knew I wouldnā€™t be able to resist getting a black :elot:

Good thing they only made 350ā€¦that went sold out fast enoughā€¦

Now I am at peace with it, happy I scored a black MicroKorg on the cheapā€¦

10 Likes

You got one! Yey :slight_smile: Happy for you!

2 Likes

You picked it up this morning too at Moog?

Mine came yesterday in the mail, in a AKAI MPC Live cardboard package :joy:

Moog Audio are funny dudes.

For a weird quick moment I thought they had mistaken my order and sent me an MPC Live :scream_cat:

6 Likes