Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

Sorry if it has been mentioned before.
Elektron is also selling the best thing from this ae ( the cool design on the cf card) cheap for
the masses. Look at the t-shirt in the ot accessories store. ( was looking for a bag :3lektron:) I just miss the octopus arms. Or maybe we will get a elektron octopus for the kids for christmas. Elektron is here for everyone.

1 Like

Unit 061 - Montreal Canada (from Moog Audio).

:elot: :raccoon: :3lektron:

2 Likes

Is that the lowest weā€™ve had so far on this forum?

Yeah I grabbed one from a distributor on reverb. They had 7 and were sold in about 2 hours.

2 Likes

Unit 147 from Patchwerks in Seattle reporting for duty

Very excited to be back on the OT wavelength with this beaut after a brief hiatus

??? Both 67!

5 Likes

lol

after some serious thought Iā€™ve decided to NOT keep my OTMKIIa. Iā€™m willing to pass it on to someone here at cost, unopened if interested. if I send it back to Sweetwater, who knows who will get it. I do NOT have it in hand yet. they were supposed to ship yesterday but evidently mine didnā€™t ship until today (it still hasnā€™t left Sweetwater and wonā€™t until around 8pm Iā€™m told.). its allegedly number 103 according to my invoice from Sweetwater.

13 Likes

The product fakers were quite fast this time around ā€¦ :rofl:

Joking aside, this:

2 Likes

MY BAD,

Unit 061.

I need glasses.

:grimacing: :space_invader: :robot:

4 Likes

Welcome to the club :eyeglasses: :elot: :laughing:

5 Likes

Unit 71 here
Milford, PA USA
Bought from Elektron Shop

1 Like

What areā€¦ wait, never mind.

1 Like

yeah i saw that, they wrote me, but too late. strange message they told me that "they are happy to reserve one they are expected 12/28 "ā€¦

nevermind i probably bought the last one in France, this morning. the price was 1599 ā‚¬, not the cheaper but as much as Thomann. This seller only had 2 units.

It tooks me the whole morning to convince or not my self :hot_face: (i have the MK1)

Selling it!

lol. In the way that nothingā€™s ordinary about OT.

2 Likes

:spaghetti:
:star_struck:

1 Like

Yeah, Just the lame ordinary one for the common people. :joy:

2 Likes

Who is going to post the first track with the AE? šŸ„ø

2 Likes

I was thinking of posting a quick jam just using the AE content but been snowed under with work today. Maybe this evening.

4 Likes