Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

That’s what I was going to ask : Original or Content Track?

2 Likes

Does playing through the Factory content on the card count :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait, someone on reverb messaged you trying to sell a unit? :confused: hmmm

Here’s one still in stock in the UK:

https://www.bopdj.com/brands/elektron/elektron-octatrack-mkii-1.html

Edit: SOLD (obviously)

Shhhhhhhh I’ve been back and forth with that one for the past few hours hahaha

3 Likes

Front the cash, or step aside hahaha

7 Likes

I’m thinking of getting another digitone and a heat to go with it, so that’s held me back with the OT.

I wants it. But not sure how I’d even use it tbh. I still have all my old files from my first OT ten years ago

1 Like

I have it in my shopping cart and I am swinging my credit card … damn :smiley:

If it makes the pressure any heavier. This is probably the last chance to get one!

2 Likes

The cool thing is that those who have to sell it later (you never know what happen in life) will get the money back for sure :slight_smile:

Nope, I am out. Divorce will cost a lot more. Damn.

3 Likes

I wanted to sell my MK1 to pay the AE but now I think I keep both. Use my AE to sample my modular and the MK1 for background tracks and master efx

1 Like

no no, the seller told me to reserve one, because on the 12/28 he’ll have another batch

i don’t understand and found it strange

Going to leave the forum for today, cry in a corner and buy a Bitwig licence for 300 :wave: :yo-yo:

4 Likes

If the seller wants any cash down to reserve, walk away! Sounds suspicious to me. I doubt anymore will be coming, especially not that late in December. And as we’ve seen from all the numbers people are putting up, it’s not like they only sent out the first 200 or so.

3 Likes

This is a conundrum I have myself. Jumped back on the OT and picked up a stellar MKI like two months ago and now boom, couldn’t help myself to get the AE. I should sell the MKI really.

You are right, they were mismatched (is this the correct word?) if I refer to @nIdaL and me who bought their devices from the same dealer. The dealer had 6 units to sell and our Number units are 061 and 085.

2 Likes

Congrats. You’ll enjoy the new AE one with the extra buttons too no doubt. Plus if you ever sell it, you’ll probably get more back than you spent. I’m might be in the market for a MKI in the New Year - I cant afford top dollar anymore after splashing out on a black Rytm :frowning:

3 Likes

I’m on the same boat. Ordered a Pulsar but still … I want to get it lol

1 Like

217, Strasbourg, France, from Elektron

we’ll see if this number will keep my relationships that strong :grimacing:

7 Likes