Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

AHAH.

Since we’re at it.

61 is a number of introspection and family.
It is studious, mentally sharp, and resonates with balance and harmony.

The energy the number 61 represents tends to be nurturing of family and close friends. It also tends to be somewhat protective.

:elot: :love_letter: :japanese_ogre:

4 Likes

Hesitated for too long… bopdj listing seems to have sold

1 Like

If someone in Europe cancel his order from Musicstore or Thomann, please let me know :slight_smile: (I know it’s a looonngggg shot)

1 Like

Wasn’t planning on grabbing an Octatrack anytime soon, but I couldn’t resist after I found a dealer w/ a working discount. I should have rushed over here to let you guys know the deal but they’ve made it so the code no longer works unfortunately! It’s on order and they’ve sent me a personal email to let me know they’ll keep me updated on shipping, so I’m thinking they’re going to honor the discount. With no tax and free shipping, it ended up being less than any used MKIIs I had been eyeing on Reverb/Ebay! STOKED!

6 Likes

Just a reminder- if you’re in the USA, I decided against mine. I’m either sending it back to Sweetwater or selling at cost. Zero markup aside from any fees or shipping.

1 Like

Glad to see that good people exist.
Ebay is starting to show us those fuck*ng persons who got it for the money, oh well.

1 Like

Which reseller?

350 represents the amount of currency that the Lockness Monster requested from Chef’s parents.
While Chef’s father was adamant that he would not receive any of that, Chef’s mother gave him a dollar.

9 Likes

“Well it was about that time that I noticed that Cenk was about 8 stories tall and a crustacean from the protozoic era”

1 Like

does anyone know when they will put out the black version?

5 Likes

if I bought one I’d want the best deal I could get like anybody else but scalpers and collectors are kind of the same thing… if a company offers an collectors item for sale then the very nature/thing that makes it a collectors item is the raised or special value of the item so it’s ilogical to hate collector’s item resellers any more than collectors item providers, and that extra over value is the whole point of collecting collectors items, the fact that they are over valued what they are actually worth?

3 Likes

78, Boston, MA, Alto Music

3 Likes

Just received mine from Moog Audio in Montreal.

Now to get stuck in RTFM!

Peace

3 Likes

You gotta state your unit number. That’s the rules. Its on the bottom sticker :wink:

Same here.

Purchased from Moog Audio Montreal.

Same packaging!!! Haha

1 Like

mod edit, best to not post your serial numbers, just your unit number will do.

058-350

!

3 Likes

I think I got em all down to see which number units are left (19 spoken for)

6, 58, 61, 67, 71, 78, 85, 147, 157, 186, 191, 195, 203, 217, 238, 274, 325, 343, 347

reply here to add your new friend to the list

5 Likes

Seems like a ticket to a new kind of sampling community, wondering which will be mine.

We should stay open for all OT-icians though, which I’m sure we will.

1 Like

Hey fellow Elektronauts,
If someone wants to get his hands on an anniversary edition, they have a stock left.

Elektron Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition | MUSIC STORE professional | de-DE

Cheers,
Jerome

1 Like