Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

Sure,

1 Like

I think that the AE belongs in the hands of people who love the Octatrack rather than as a trophy for collectors, so Iā€™m stoked when I see so many of them in the hands of Elektronauts :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

Definitely. Glad to see Cenk picked one up too. Letā€™s hope they give 001 or 350 to @sezare56 :yellow_heart:

Edit: Heā€™d probably still use the MKI tho :blush:

9 Likes

Iā€™m very glad Iā€™ve found this forum / site. You guys are very kind to each others :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha would be great but unfortunately all I can hope is a sweat-shirt! (T-shirt planned for beta testers).

3 Likes

@sezare56 would certainly be a well-deserved recipient of 001, as probably would a certain Secret Guest on the OT AE Youtube showā€¦ :slight_smile:

Mk1s are ace!

4 Likes

Sure! Unless my 8 yo son use it!
I said Iā€™d never sell itā€¦

3 Likes

Just informed by my wife that mine is #340 Iā€™m not allowed to see it until Xmas which is fine by me.

Edit: https://affinitynumerology.com/ says
Intuition, Creativity, and Method. The numerology energy represented by the number 340 is intuitive and wise. It resonates with introspection, optimism, an exact method for accomplishing things, and wholeness. Something about the 340 energy is that it resonates with both creativity and pragmatism.

12 Likes

And itā€™s OTā€™s width! :thup:

7 Likes

Haha, cool!

1 Like

#238 is a bus service in London which goes from Stratford Bus Station to Barking Bus Station so at least thatā€™s somethingā€¦

7 Likes

Sound celerity in m/s too!

3 Likes

Hi, now looks to be back in stock on bopdjā€¦

2 Likes

Gonna jump in on a Digitone and Analog heat as Iā€™m doubting Iā€™ll see another AE now, will likely grab an OT in the new year to round it all out.

Scratch that lolā€¦ thanks nate

4 Likes

Haha good luck!

Celerity: Iā€™m such a pleb I had to look that up :laughing:

3 Likes

I think it is dodgy

they told me it was oos yesterdayā€¦
They accept preorder for the black ones

2 Likes

Confirmed, 184/350

• 184 is a digitally balanced number, as its binary number (10111000) has an equal number of zeros and ones
6 Likes

ā€œPlebā€ for me. :content:

2 Likes

Numerology? I didnā€™t know this even existā€¦

The numerology energy represented by the number 191 resonates with relationships. 191 relationships resonate with exploring new areas or ways of doing things.

All numbers seem to fit to the ot.