Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

Ha, numerology. I think it’s kinda like horoscopes. You could read any one (no matter the actual sign) on any given day and say, that’s me! They’re deliberately vague to apply to almost anyone and yet they tap into the person we wish we can become. And now, once again, I’ll go sit by myself at the party :partying_face:

9 Likes

No dice on the bop DJ one, it went back to pre order, so back to my plans.

Oh no that’s a shame. Looks like they’ve changed it to pre-order now.

I’m born the 03.03!

My OT MKI S/N is F14xxxxxx-xx. :thinking:
What does it mean? :scream:

[mod edit: sorry buddy, it’s not recommended to post such info. And it means 2014 is the year your OT was built]

2 Likes

Delay

Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed.

Scheduled Delivery

Please check again later for scheduled delivery.

Okay UPS is shit! +1 for the funniest Delay joke. Right now im not laughing and i need cheering up. I had the desk space ready. Worse is i think i was the first one to order.

That’s annoying, sorry to get your hopes up.

Yes, I wonder if you had placed the order when it was showing it in stock what would have happened…

1 Like

Nah no problem, I’m currently rearranging what I have and basically come back to elektron, so either way I’ll be happy with a digitone etc

1 Like

I had this last week with my headphones from Thomann. Out for delivery Thursday, in transit, out for delivery Friday, delivered Saturday. UPS are the worst.

1 Like

Digitone is amazing, to be honest I prefer synths to samplers.

I was looking into the A4 but I don’t like it black, I prefer it grey

1 Like

I got sent to India customer services. Someone said it was put on the wrong trailer. The other person said they are having volume traffic problems. make your mind up UPS!

1 Like

Same. Said to me he will call the depot and tell them to put it on priority for Monday then turned up the Saturday instead.

Honestly though, it will be worth the wait :wink:

1 Like

Thanks. It just sucks that it alone in a UPS warehouse wanting to come home. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m gonna wait for the black OT, but tbh I do like the grey designs

I agree, I actually prefer the OT in grey

3 Likes

I really like the grey. I even commented early on that I thought black was kind of a boring colour. That said, the AE does look really stunning in real life. I especially like it with the new dim led mode. Hope they add that to the other boxes as well.

8 Likes

Conceived on acid! :joy:

5 Likes

I’m checking my emails every 5 min to get the shipping notification :rofl:

4 Likes

I really like the grey too, not seen the AE IRL yet to know which I prefer, just stoked to have 2x dream machines :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Are you gonna try the 2x OT route then?

2 Likes