Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

Mine was £1349 from Disc in Bradford.

@sabana will know, sure he got his from Elektron directly.

I think it was £1249.

Edit: no, it was £1289 it seems. You can still see the price on the product page if you’re set to the right country.

2 Likes

Unfortunately shipping has gone to shit with COVID and Christmas. I sent a pedal to a guy in the Netherlands recently. It made the journey in 3-4 days then got held at the Dutch post office in his city for 2-3 weeks. Nothing you can do about it except wait :cry:

Was def £1,289 as I put in my basket before controlling myself

1 Like

I automatically blurted out “FUCKING HELL” the second that page opened in my browser.

It still shows in SEK for me when logged in, weird.
Anyway thanks for the answer :+1:

I had this the other day, you need to update your address (even if you already have the correct address, still hit the button), then it’ll switch to UK.

2 Likes

That worked cheers @craig

2 Likes

No worries. Did you try using the country selector at the bottom of the page? Worked for me.

3 Likes

Cheers Craig. My wife says the same but its hard with everyone else receiving theirs on this forum so quickly. Patience has never been one of my virtues. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes… sorry :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Ah, did not see that tiny text right at the bottom, all good now :+1:

3 Likes

Someone’s showing his age.

2 Likes

282 just landed in Luxembourg, Europe

5 Likes

305 just landed. Gosh, I love that number :smiley:

7 Likes

Finally arrived. Aww schucks its so pretty. No. 183. Thought it would be lower coming from Elektron and getting in so quick but hey ho.

10 Likes

Phew! Glad to hear it!

1 Like

Tell me about it. Its till says delayed on the UPS site. And wasnt delivered by UPS but by a plain white van!

Finally! No more waiting now!

2 Likes