Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

“We offer the best price” :money_mouth_face:

Elektron should definitely rethink who they pick as their “select retailers”.

2 Likes

Amazing eh?
They are based in Czech Republic, the Alibaba of Europe

1 Like

Wild. They can go straight on the naughty list.

On the German site you actually save -0.44 cents!

1 Like

Now see that’s what I would call disgusting.

I would’ve been happier if it was £3.50 cheaper. A penny for each of the units made

Do you guys think that the new black Octatrack MKII (coming in January or so) might be more expensive than the current gray one?

I think so, because when the black Analog’s came out, they went up $100 from their gray counterparts.

1 Like

thats not a stock USB man, lol

1 Like

In UK yes, because of Brexit, in Europe I am not sure

1 Like

I’ve made a few purchases in the last few months where that’s been part-justification for buying now rather than waiting until the new year. It’s not looking good.

This in a nutshell shows what is wrong with much of the world. Selfish greedy and destructive of spirit.

1 Like

Why was Andertons price £10 more than Elektrons?

Andertons frequently aren’t the cheapest, I routinely have to ask them to price match (which they do promptly). Seems they are big enough now that they can do that and not lose too many sales. Having said that, Elektron’s GBP price looked low compared to the EUR price.

1 Like

The greys are 1169 new here in europe. Prices have gradually come down from about 1300-1400 euros. I expect them to go up to 1299 again when the black models drop.

2 Likes

#280, Berlin, Germany

2 Likes

from michenaud? I guess you beat me by 1 day… by the time I wanted to get it it’s gone

I still havent received mine from Elektron after a week. I have created a support. Its been at my local hub for 5 days and nothing.

Still missing 1 and 350 lol

It’s also the Vodafone UK helpline.

Sooooooo, yeah…

1 Like

What was the Elektron GBP price? I could only see the SEK price which worked out at £1471 when doing currency conversion. Rubadub was £1350, Andertons was £1299.