Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

I think it is the glossy paint

2 Likes

It just came to my mind because the of the post above

More off topic, sorry mods :)

Yes, most likely. I also noticed it when we made the last renders of it. Really hard to control the color temperature.

5 Likes

Hi there! Just received my new OT :wink: After put in the CF card I loaded it. Also I updated to the newest firmware. In the ā€œChoose Projectā€ menu I have one option that says ā€œPresetsā€. Should there be more or is this ok? I am asking this because I donā€™t want to miss out on anything here. Does this mean that the CF card including the anniversary content ā€œonlyā€ contains samples and not any other projects or patterns. I can choose Bank 1 (only) with pattern 1-16, so no more Banks in this Project. Sorry I am quite new to to the OT world. I am only familiar with the AR and A4.

Does anyone have or know how come about a high resolution image of the octatrack logo that is in the upper left corner on the anniversary edition? I have access to a vinyl cutter at work and think it looks cool. No big deal if not, just thought Iā€™d ask. I know elektron have the file and maybe if I opened a support ticket theyā€™d send it to me, but theyā€™re on limited holiday hours and this is such an insignificant request, Iā€™d rather they were able spend their time helping people with more pressing support needs.
Thanks all in advance:)

There is only 16 Patterns and an Anniversary folder with Samples along with the regular Sample stuff that comes with all OT.

1 Like

Thanks!

Did you get a tracking number yet from there? Mine hasnā€™t shipped yet.

just sayinā€¦

I received mine yesterday and am stoked! This is my first go-round with the Octatrack. I ordered on the 2nd and got the tracking number when they shipped on the 7th. Was pretty quick. I wonder if they are waiting on a second batchā€¦ Hopefully you get yours soon!

Yeah I got my mk1 on eBay about 10 months ago for like Ā£600, and it was in immaculate condition, you could tell it had been just left un-loved, had all the original factory samples altho it was a 2016 model. Iā€™ve managed to score some bargains over the years like a MDUW for 300, ARmk2 b stock for 900ā€¦ah man I wish I hadnā€™t sold it. I got an A4mk1 for 400 with delivery about 18 months agoā€¦

Iā€™m not so fussed about the exclusive OT. I feel that like a good pair of crepes, it would have to remain boxed anyway. It does look outstanding, as do all the black analogsā€¦One day when I have the money I may be able re-buy them all.

1 Like

The miss saw my happy face when I unboxed the AE so I just got an email from Elektron. She got me the Sweatshirt Octatrack Anniversary for Christmas :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Fantastic!

1 Like

yes ! I was looking at it, too good :slight_smile:

So, has anyone bought one to leave unopened and in pristine condition until itā€™s value continues to soar? Sometimes I wish I had a kid I could buy things like this for, in a badly coded way of collecting a load of shit I really wish I had for myself.

Live vicariouslyā€¦

Impossible. Iā€™ve started to open the package between the moment where the UPS guy gave me the package and the moment I went back to my appartement.

2 Likes

Nice! I just contacted them and mine is on the way!

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m similar in that respect. When my PS5 arrived i was literally just tearing the outer packaging off on my landing and had it set it with 2-3 mins of it arriving.

1 Like

The beauty of the new gear !

1 Like

quickly sold out at audiosolutions, i pre ordered it but then they told me it was sold out