Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

I think now it is impossible to find one in stock in Europe

011/350 here.

19 Likes

Iā€™ll just wait for 351 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Itā€™s a beauty for sureā€¦I liked my MkII when I first had it. When I eventually had to replace it, the MK1 was the better choice for me being nearly half the priceā€¦but bigger screen, and blackā€¦lets all just agree, the OT is a design triumph I guess, exclusive edition or not.

2 Likes

If I didnā€™t have 4 kids and this had of came out any other time than just before Christmas Iā€™d have had on of these in an instantā€¦
Great for those who invested in one thoā€¦ looks absolutely fantastic :slight_smile:

5 Likes

it seemsā€¦

to answer your question about the sound, a bit disappointed by the preset patterns
but not the samples. some samples are really good and give inspiration.

iā€™m digging it this week end

maybe why i stopped at 1 kid for the moment !! :rofl:

1 Like

My wife is too horny lolā€¦ 3 girls 23, 19 and 14 and my only back up of 1 son at 18 hahaā€¦ they all want money for Christmas equivalent to the price of that new Octatrack so Iā€™m screwed manā€¦
Hope thereā€™s a second run soon or Iā€™m stuck with the Akai MPC X :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Was the Fader on the A or B side when you listened to them?

Only solution is a second secret life, need to start an underground producer club like fight club in every sense except instead of paggering the absolute shit out of each otherā€¦we just collaborate and secretly release absolute bangers.

3 Likes

You mean impossible to find it at retail

Kytary selling it for ā‚¬1900 lol

There will be a second run but it will not have the same look- it will be all black

Lol- they can have it until it will get obsolete

you mean if i played with and without the scenes ? yes of course

to be fair i said a little bit disappointed but i like A2, A4 A9, A11 & A14

not very important, not here to appreciate presets but to compare with the past, itā€™s less
nice. once again, not very important for me. the samples are pretty good thatā€™s enough ^^

1 Like

With a keyboard to name projects! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Elektron have already updated their press kit with the AE product photosā€¦

There are high res versions of the Elektron logo but i dont see why they would be opposed to making the OT logo available, maybe log a support ticket asking if the press kit could be updated to include that?

1 Like

Perfect, thank you.

Only the background x-mass lights come with itā€¦

1 Like

:smiley: :tada:

14 Likes