Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

@fabulus, it seems very black compare to Heat.
Could you take a picture with OT/AH side by side please?

Itā€™s like a black hole in that photo! And from my experience, I had about as much knowledge of how to work an OT as I did about the science behind black holes :joy:

1 Like

The colors are identical. The black of the Heat seems less intense because of the sun :wink:

2 Likes

Regarding the blackness. I looked around for comparisons in my studio and it has the same black intensity as my Focal Alpha speakers if that helps.

Iā€™ve been talking myself out of getting an OT for at least 6 months and was nearly about to pull the trigger on the one that @craig had for sale. These pictures are not helping!

2 Likes

The start of your screen name must be a Freudian slip, then? :wink:

((Get an OT mk1!))

Wowee thatā€™s a steal, 1350 for the anniversary edition at this dutch shop :eyes:

Edit: it says it is pickup, but can be delivered upon request.

Wow shame I am not in the Netherlands

This is retail price in Norway, still in stock.

Do they ship in UK?

No they only deliver to Norway, but i am sure there is a workaround people can do if they really want it.

Probably your post caused some phone calls to the shop as the price is already increased to 1455,- :upside_down_face:

Probs for the marketing department of Elektron creating all this buzz; it works!

Of course - this was the strategyā€¦but Elektron has already made their profit with minimal marketing investmentā€¦at very high margin

350 units sold in less than a weekā€¦

This is a win-win result

How about some music?

I really enjoy those nice Anniversary Edition samples paired with things I know on my previous OT. Two crossfaders, double morphing power.

Headphones or subwoofer recommended.

11 Likes

I also use two ot. Double Ace

1 Like

Distant Drums - thatā€™s the track you made using only the Wilhelm scream, and nothing else right?

1 Like

Yes thats it, @GovernorSilver good memory! here is the video:

4 Likes

Just noticed I had black knobs and fader on that OT. I think I changed them back to stock when I sold it, if I ever find them I will post them to @sezare56 I remember buying them from a guy who made them, I think his name was Blofeld Manning - anyone remember him?

2 Likes

I know we are few to think that but I prefer the gray version. I think it is maybe the sexiest Elektron device.

3 Likes