Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

I’m quite careful with these glossy plastic displays after managing to really scratch up the one on my Peak when trying to clean some smudges with a microfiber cloth. Also got a tiny one (not really visible unless you look at it under a light) on my Hydrasynth, where I was extra careful that the cloth was clean etc. Seems they can be quite succeptable to scratches!

That said, I can’t be bothered being too precious as all my gear ends up with some kind of injury at some point :joy: managed to drop my A4 on my Macbook last night :dizzy_face: luckily just a couple of harmless dents in the top!

1 Like

For a moment I have been contemplating the fact that I could keep the grey OT mk2 and make the pair my live setup.
But I couldn’t choose which other piece of gear to sell then…
I tried to forget this idea and quickly put the grey one for sale: it should be gone tomorrow ^^
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Now you can get the new black one for your live set and we can have some side by side pics :smiling_imp:

1 Like

:scream:

2 Likes

I think I got em all down to see which number units are left (51 spoken for)

11, 18, 25, 32, 37, 58, 61, 63, 64, 67, 71, 78, 79, 80, 85, 98
102, 103, 123, 139, 147, 157, 161, 183, 184, 191, 195, 199
203, 217, 218, 235, 238, 241, 244, 246, 263, 266, 268, 274, 278, 280, 282, 288, 293
302, 305, 325, 340, 343, 347

reply here to add your new friend to the list

1 Like

@0netwo0netwo it’s just a test.

Why is mine not in the list?
I wanna be in the list!
I could have modified myself the list.
But you seem to enjoy lists.
:crazy_face:

1 Like

And @LyingDalai makes fiddyone!

are there any stores that still have them?

A Sony A73 glass screen protector fits the octatrack screen perfectly :love_you_gesture:t2:

6 Likes

I’m in the opposite boat, trying to figure out what to sell so I can simplify to this sleek double octa setup. :sweat_smile:

I have the A4 and the AR from before (currently not hooked up)… thinking they might hold me back from embracing double octa (sequencing midi, etc.)

There’s no way I could justify another OT so soon lol but I found a way to get an AE sweatshirt sent to NZ :sweat_smile:

Got a picture of that? Thanks

Don’t know what the story is but seem to have bagged one from the local Elektron shop. They had 5 in December that sold out right away. Idly checked this morning while looking to get a new black mk 2 and bingo. Could be a mess-up on their end somehow, but let’s see.

2 Likes

@Sugamo Unit number?

Do tell. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

We shall see…

Ordered via a friend in Europe who is kind enough to resend :slight_smile:

I have #30 :kissing_heart:

15 Likes

That is a tidy little setup.

So far looking like 53 AE units in hands of forum users @0netwo0netwo ?