Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

All I know is Octatrack users are going to be very happy.

15 Likes

I’ve been contemplating a MKII for some time now; this just made the decision easy for me. Octatrack is hands down my favorite bit of hardware (outside of typical instruments, e.g. basses, synths.) I’ve used my MKI since they were first launched, and I really look forward to playing the Anniversary edition when it shows up. :smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, this looks cool and all…The should’ve went with round buttons :laughing:

This

So, yeah, everything was set up, right?

They could put maximum size card 64 gb, instead of 32, taking 100 euro more.

1 Like

Right? TF? I think I payed 30 bucks for my 64 gig CF

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off topic

Would you have rather had black units now, than have had those grey units for all the years you’ve made music on them? If Elektron releases an OT Mk3 in 3 years, will you also feel burnt because they didn’t immediately give you the Mk3?

Something shinier is always around the corner.

4 Likes

In a perfect world Elektron would sell the faceplate to already loyal customers. A strange way of doing things.

4 Likes

i was waiting until end of the year to get an octatrack with the year end bonus cash lol

weirdly enough i prefer grey over black (same for AR and A4) but this one is pretty special and limited. don’t think they will still be available by the time I have the cash though…

Allright guys, let’s also see the bright side here:

Another decade of:
“How can I do (please fill in) with OT?”
and
“Is OT still worth buying after (please fill in) years?”
:rofl::rofl:

15 Likes

Looks cool, I am intrigued. A whole decade is very impressive.

Just get an MK1. They are superior anyways :rofl:

2 Likes

Blck before it was cool.

1 Like

Well this is something. Sweetwater has, not only the Anniversary Edition, but they have a separate listing for a low serial number.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/search.php?s=octatrack

1 Like

Fake news

1 Like

Elektron is becoming predictable. Would be nice surprise to get some new features at some point too! Also, everyone else stopped using CF cards years ago…

5 Likes

Beautiful and timeless machine. Yes Elektron! I however just fell in love with a beat I made on my takt+tone combo. Happy with them, but it’s so tempting!

1 Like

Welcome to the anniversary club. There will only be 350 of us in the world :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s clearly a conspiracy to keep the CF dealers alive … :wink:

6 Likes