Octatrack Stem Export Beta test (Ubridge-pro)

As mentioned in the Stem export thread for the Model:Series, I´m searching for a beta tester with an Octatrack to bring stem export to this device. (Pattern only)

I overhauled the software in a way so its finally easy to add custom gear. Essentially it only needs a mute CC MIDI command in a device. I have integrated a experimental preset for octatrack that might work already with the correct settings on octatrack side with audio connected to the first to channels of an interface for now.

Basically first step and see if it makes sense.

So anyone willing with a good OT experience on Mac or Linux that wants to test this? The beta tester recieves a free license for Underbridge-Pro and report back on new versions or OT specific features.

Let me know,
Thomas

4 Likes

You work on model series was amazing and on the Octatrack it can get crazy. Nice work :pray:t2:

1 Like

Generally I would fit the bill and would be interested but can‘t guarantee that I‘d have a chance to test it before the end of next week. If by then you‘re still looking for testers I can hit you up.

1 Like

Thanks man! :slight_smile:

That sounds good, there is no time frame except htat I would like to have this tested before 1.4 release. Since you were first just write me a dm with your mail adress and I will reply with a serial to this adress.

My linux audio rig is currently broken, but I could probably do macOS! I’m very familiar with the Octatrack, but not familiar at all with Underbridge. I’m looking at the docs and I’m sure I could figure it out though.