Off-topic replies

Have I said anything wrong???
I simply won’t allow anyone to speak for me in a forum, and if you regard that hint, which contained ZERO insullt, as “bickering”, I regard your comment on what I said as completely inappropriate.

Concerning closing the thread: if you want to leave the impression, that you are just waiting for an opportunity to close down well deserved critical feedback to Elektron, go ahead and close the thread.

4 Likes

yeah sorry, I got carried away. Seems like ppl are expecting a lot from Overbridge and I hope they wont be disappointed, when it arrives.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. The criticism here is justified and has been mostly polite and well intentioned. Elektron customers are rightly annoyed by the situation with OB and the reason it’s been so negative is because the company are refusing to say anything at all on the situation and have left Simon to do it on their behalf. All that will happen is another thread will be opened, cos there are others already.

Please don’t confuse judgement on the manner of posting with the content of the posts

Also, please allow us to do the moderating without spuriously questioning everything we do - it’s blatant stirring

I can’t see the two answers any more.
Where are they?

Of 4 answers to this anouncement, only one is visble any more here meanhwile.

So I have begun making screenshots of things vanishing, to document what’s going on here,

I can’t imagine moderation means, that only the moderator has the right to speak his mind, and that nobody concerned is allowed even a statement not violating any rules as answer?