Offbeat Dub Techno? - 100% Digitakt

Heya fellow Elektronauts,
Back with a new groove made entirely with Digitakt. It’s one pattern which I try to get the most out of. Gotta love ctrl all on AMP attack on this type of groove :slight_smile:

Only post processing I did was a subtle shelving EQ in the highs, a 12db/oct low cut to get rid of the lowest of lows, and a limiter.

Enjoy!

21 Likes

Dancing with my 4 years old son this morning on your Track. Great piece, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I love that attack + delay ctrl all action :wink:
curious about one thing: do you lock the delay send on the kick as to avoid having it overload the low end on the delay send? or do you just remove all low end from the send?

1 Like

High delay feedback levels sounds great on the DT but it scares me how easily things can get out of hand, I dont like taking my fingers away.

1 Like

that first snare sound is killer

1 Like

:grinning:
Awesome! Great to hear he liked it as well at his age. Little one on the way so maybe she will actually like my type of music :laughing:

1 Like

Definitely something to get a feel off. The FB filter has a great influence it so controlling that, the feedback and the level is key :slight_smile:

Most of the time I remove the lows via the fb filter on the delay page. Certainly in techno this will mostly cause the overal sound to become wooly sounding. And when using ping pong delay it can become even worse. When doing that it’s actually quite nice to have the higher portion of the kick be delayed as well shortly.

1 Like

The Reveal. Enjoy your Fatherhood with your little girl.

1 Like

Sounds nice.

1 Like

Haha yeah, thanks :relaxed:

Goddamn Dave, this is fantastic.

1 Like

This is REALLY good! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Adam and giant arm :grinning: