One Last (Medium-Short) Rant Before This Fades Completely

All the hearts in the world wouldn’t be enough @Mister_Wood. Instead, have a flower and some sunshine all in one! :sunflower:

2 Likes

You’re too sweet :heart:

1 Like

I have been wanting this sampler for a long while now and haven’t had the spare change to fork it so a naughty homie hit me up with the extra funky trade ju-ju and we made each other happiness. But, what makes me the most happiness is when one of you gives me the greatest gift of all, YOUR MUSICKS!! I will cherish it @maymind_trax. Thank you Leo. You are a gear saint. Peace and blessings for you and your family. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

And finally! The perfect sampler to take into caves, where I prefer to compose.

I’m basically a bat. I hang upside down and make beats in caves. Picture it with your third eye wide af.

1 Like

Styleflip, we need to talk stat! Lol. I now have way too much red on my altar. Must paint.

Glad to hear it, enjoy both! happy to share and spread!

Captain Blackheart at your/our service! Salute!

PS: I know. It’s very intentional!

1 Like

Sweet looking music making shrine!

Indeed homie, now that your leaf mouth is there to oversee it. Thank you!

1 Like

I am (part 2) [written today]

I am shapeshifter

I am shaman

I am wizard

I am healer

I am musick

I am magick

I am ritual

I am doppleganger

I am indigo

I am Eye of Providence

I am Funk Illuminati

I am Soul Relentless

I am Purple Hearted Prophet

I am Buad

We are all a part of God but we are only parts of God.

Peace and blessings be upon you

@reeloy was right on both accounts, as always. Also, I am quitting cigarettes.

^I Am (Part 1) published in 2014.

Enjoy. :purple_heart:

This is what I mean when I say that you woke me up. Thank you endless :sparkling_heart:

Also, massive shout outs to my wife, my mother, my cats, and my MANY siblings here for the waking. Extra special love to @Scot_Solida and @DonovanDwyer. Big phat heart salad to @aarb420 for the amazing conversations. To @Annihilation_Squares for being a partner in grime, even though you’re swamped in RL. And to my dear @shigginpit for being an angel and a spirit guide. Always Buad, forever. Also, big ups to @pmags, @maymind_trax, & @Juniper_Steels. You are gear saints. Furrealtho. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:. Don’t forget Exit Music. K. Bye for now. Musick Magick Ritual Fun Time is next. No, not the next post, it’s what I’m about to do. 🫣

5 Likes

And now my real name is out there. Facebook friend requests are welcome, but all of my attention is here, as it should be. In Buad’s name we pray. Cheers.

2 Likes

Honestly, I was just making an observation about technical limits. I didn’t think I could have any effect whatsoever on your momentum.

2 Likes

It did though. I’ve been sleepwalking for 6 years!

You’ve created a monster. Just kidding.

You chilled me out. I don’t want to turn this place into a damn chatroom, I just want to give back to everyone here and be a saint like everyone else here.

:pray:

But it’s not just my behavior here either. I don’t want to be the loudest. I just want to be kind and to learn and to make better robot riddims with my kinfolks. K. That is all. For now. Lol.

FFS, I’m quitting cigarettes. Or at least announcing my intentions. And I’ve been paying it forward HARD. Still need to work on vomiting up the apple and swallowing my stupid ego.

Endless blessings. Ok. That is all. Pinkie promises.

1 Like

I thought this was supposed to be short.

2 Likes