Online Dating

Blockquote

I’ve never done any video before hand, rarely will even speak to them. I’ll message for 2-3 days at the max and then meet. I’ve agreed to meet with multiple people within an hour of messaging. It usually works out better that way, in my experience. I’d never spend a week messaging someone before meeting. Meet or don’t, there is a nearly unlimited pool of women in and around my city.

1 Like

I met both my X wife and baby momma online.

So like, if you’re looking to get yourself an X or mother, can do! LoL

I stop dating at 44 because i didn’t want to get a vasectomy and i can’t help another child. Me and momma get along well, but she lives on the other side of the planet.

I don’t care enough about segs anymore to put effort into going to a bar or somewhere to try to talk to someone that i probably wont’ get along with. And half the people who do reply online, i think are bots, just to get you to stay on their dating platform, while they harvest your data.

Which app do you use for hookups, if any?

I’ve never had a hook up really from an app. I did enough of that in my 20’s, and that was typically done in person. I like getting to know people and then if it works, sleeping with them. Sometimes it ends up where all I want from that person is a casual night out once in a while and fun sex, but what I don’t want is a one night stand. Ultimately my goal is a long term relationship. God help me had I known these apps existed 7-10 years ago, though.