OS update C6 RANT

same here …hitting config c6 crashes… if it stays alive it still sometimes just not sends things …

but since there are a few users complaining that projects dont work properly anymore after the update, i just wont uptade for a few months! … take that C6!

I really do not like C6. Urgh. I generally convert the samples to 48hz and mono before uploading but it’s just so inconsistent.

Today, I’m trying to upload some Goldbaby samples from the free section in his site and out of the 21 samples only 9 upload and 4 of them lose their naming and just become numbers.

I really hope a solution to this archaic process happens soon. Beyond words.

I was very surprised that the new analog gear needs c6
i presumed the a4would be like the OT and just be read by the computer like an ext harddrive, i hope in the future this will be possible
C6 is a real pain, allthough it does work for me, its just that at least 50% of the time there are errors in the data and i have to repeat the process

I like c6 and its quirky - but so is midi.

Watch it be your midi cables - they go bad easier than you’d think, not to mention most are incredibly cheaply made, and can cause all kinds of weird behavior.

Nobody talks about midi cable quality these days.

excellent point JEFFE

i totally disregarded the fact that my midi cable could be broke!

thanks for the input!

but all the rambling about loosing patches, reverb settings and so on, i am not updating any time soon …