OS Upgrade: Digitakt 1.30

Patience. See you next Wednesday.

4 Likes

Dreams come true! Thanks for this incredible update

1 Like

This is FIRE :fire:
What a bombshell Update, i fkn love it. Thx Elektron!

This really makes the Takt a serious Instrument!

So this is really cool to me because, with the new mixer, i can use the digitakt with a 101/303 and nothing else. Yay!

9 Likes

Right! It’s creating a dangerous precedent. It’s gonna be a sad Wednesday without another Elektron update but it’s got to happen sooner or later.

4 Likes

I felt so bad for you that I had to check: yes, it sounds the same. EDIT: Okay, looks like there is indeed a bug that affects some project files. Shouldn’t have been too confident!

P.S. You can back up your Digitakt projects with the new version of Transfer!

1 Like

ditto :ok_hand:

Merci Elektron

1 Like

We can now say that Elektron has released the DT MkII. Brilliant!

20 Likes

Great! many thanks! :+1:

A company that really cares about its customers and its products. Thanks Elektron.

9 Likes

All this added value… wonder if there will be a price increase coming?

I’ll join the “so glad I didn’t sell mine” crowd. Mixer functionality, 2xLFO and EQ will make all the difference for me. I never expected these features to be added and could’t be happier now! Thanks Elektron. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Stereo mixer is a dope option for small setups. Until now I had to use a small mixer because going two mono synths > A4 > Digitakt was summing everything to mono.

This is super welcome. And now we can backup this machine properly so it’s going to stay for a long long while in my setup.

4 Likes

Holy crap, this is amazing! I am away from my DT at the moment, can’t wait to get home to try it out. Thanks Elektron!

Wow didnt see this coming :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Glad I didnt sell it :non-potable_water:

Thanks Elektron

What an amazing surprise! Made my day. Thank you Elektron :slight_smile:

I wholeheartedly share that sentiment.

1 Like

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

You’ve only got 1 mono recording buffer so there wouldn’t be any way to record two different streams from the input. The L R or L+R summing is more for utility purposes last night I was sampling an old news broadcast from 1992 where the interviewer and interviewee were split on the L and R channels and I only wanted the Interviewee’s responses. Thanks Digitakt :slight_smile:

5 Likes