OS Upgrade: Digitakt 1.30

Killer update !

Thx :3lektron: !

Now what’s that sound ? is it a Circuit Tracks flying out the window ? :grimacing: :koala::skunk:

1 Like

I so hope this “Dual Mono” makes it to Digitone.

Separate L and R levels for Delay and Reverb are my longest-standing hope <3
(Drums clean on L, Synth with FX on R)

9 Likes

I’m really confident this will happen.

3 Likes

Literally what I did for my launch day jam :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

yes and, i’d also love the DN to have a unified stereo Ext In level control rather than separate L and R levels. I often want to adjust this on the fly when playing live, but its an extra step having them separate!

1 Like

I really like the new LFO graphics.

So much easier to see the start phase and waveform now :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, I’m going to modulate the shit out of those new filters :loopy:

4 Likes

It’s already mostly there, I’m sure there will be a consolidation effort made just as there was to get the sequencers aligned by adding step record, trig preview etc. to the other devices the last two years. the ui improvments will most likely make their way to the DN when it comes time to work on it again. seems like the dev team has a rotating schedule of when to work on what devices. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There are still 3x second hand DTs on the UK Reverb. I thought they would’ve gone already. But by midnight, I’m sure they’ll have disappeared - whether sold or kept by the seller!

4 Likes

As a Rytm mk1 owner, I really hope that some of those features will be added as well. Especially the extended pitch range. One of the main reasons for keeping my OT. I would also like just a digital hp filter for the sample egine, so that it’s easier to layer sounds.

3 Likes

Wow so that’s live effect on incoming audio feed??? Shit!
Well if the DT could play long backing sample, I’d almost revert back to it. I’ve moved to the OT because of the live effect on incoming audio as well as the option to play long sample in the background…

2 Likes

Curious - what is the multi track step sequencer…curious

1 Like

Playing the 8 track at the same time, like a proper drum machine :smiley:

1 Like

Wait what? I dug deeper into the release notes:

• 2nd lfo
  • filter env delay
  • 2nd filter
  • EQ style filter
  • extended pitch range
  • LED brightness option

:grin:

This is like all the things I (and prob many more) wanted. In 1 patch.
Much respect to Elektron. :heart:

5 Likes

I wonder too!

Look at this :

2 Likes

Wow, amazing update for all the current/future DT owners. Congrats to all!

yea exactly!
It’s unlikely to happen, but that’s why Open Source is such a great tool for increasing a product’s longevity.
Open Source doens’t have to mean open use, it can literlaly just be “you can read this and contribute”
basically free development! :smiley:

Perhaps going the korg route of having a subset of functionality open source (the user osc/fx)

2 Likes

Random question. Can Overbridge help me move samples from my hard drive to the DT and vice versa? Or is that all still done through transfer?

DT DN combo audio routing… now have to decide if i need a chorus on DT’s mains or a compressor on DN. Or DN>Heat>DT compressor. Or…
And finally i can mix in the box out the box. The compressor is so happy with the new eq’s, almost forgot how a master compressor smiles at me when i clean up unwanted low mud

8 Likes

This makes me incredibly happy! Thank you so much Elektron. This is a complete surprise and an amazing update. So glad i bought the digitakt years ago…

2 Likes