OS Upgrade: Digitakt 1.30

right so the kick will duck too

1 Like

Thanks Elektron – and thanks Dave for this awesome indepth walkthrough. The Blog post only mentioned like 1% of the stuff you covered :smiley: blown away – such a game changer. Elektron. I love you :smiley:

1 Like

Just had to read the update email twice to make sure I wasn’t imagining things. Outstanding upgrade! Thanks Elektron :tada:

4 Likes

bravooo!!!..another lfo for christmass!! :grinning:

Nice, thanks for the info!

Great thanks, might go for it!

exactly :frowning:

It was freakily fast - it took like a minute. I did backup with transfer beforehand.

Please give AR mk1 similar update!

Sorry, I hate waiting :pensive::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Outstanding update!
Thanks @Elektron team <3

1 Like

I’m totally blown away - I’m in awe @Elektron. Congrats on a release that far surpasses what anyone could have wanted… and then some!

Personally I’m particularly stoked to be able to turn down the LED brightness. Big thanks!

6 Likes

excellent stuff :3lektron:
:pray:

1 Like

13.4.8 SCFSidechain Filter filters the signal from the sidechain source before the compressor analyzes it. The parameter ranges from a low-pass filter to a high-pass filter. Negative parameter values sets a low-pass filer. Positive parameter values sets a high-pass filter. (-64–63)When set as a low-pass filter, the compressor reacts mostly to bass frequencies. Use this setting for a characteristic pumping compressor sound. When set as a high-pass filter, the compressor reacts less to bass frequencies. Use this setting to avoid pumping.

not sure if you are aware of this. i didn’t realize for the longest time, but it is helpful. cheers.

i’m nervous to do the update. i feel like i’m gonna feel like a kid again.

1 Like

OMG thanks Elektron! Great update :scream:

2 Likes

I love Elektron y’all work so hard making your instruments even better than they already are. Incredible work, thank you so much for this outstanding and unexpected update.

4 Likes

bruh… same…

1 Like

This is a brilliant update. I’ll be updating my DT asap! A really good box just became a great box.

So many of these added features will make a massive difference to my use of the DT. Bravo :clap:

And hopefully this will calm some of those Elektronauts who were recently screeching about a changing of the guard with Elektron leadership…

1 Like

Maybe I was hoping for this, but I don’t see specifics about the inputs going through USB Audio. Is that what the new MIXER options allow?

With the DN the inputs can be heard through USB Audio and I know that was a big bummer with the DT when both OS updates came around.

The big win other than the equivalent of THRU machines is the LED/SCREEN dimming. What a bonus!

1 Like

Great upgrade! But I miss the kits :frowning:

1 Like