OS Upgrade: Digitakt 1.30

What’s the difference with rytm filters and sample range ?

Can confirm that inpiut audio is coming into my mac using usb class compliant.

3 Likes

Does anyone know what the slope of the new filter is? I’m assuming 12db (like OT default) but it doesn’t say in the manual

can anyone confirm whether or not the update includes a sample chopshop?

Takt is finally at the level we expected 3 years ago, this means I can ditch my mixer and FX unit and just plug the 0 Coast straight in!

6 Likes

…so there u go…all whishes finally fulfilled…so don’t ask for more…that’s all and even more u could ever ask for…another swedish classic is born…

3 Likes

Never selling, this is now a future modern classic

7 Likes

That is awesome!

And… I’m now not selling mine.
Not bad Elektron. Not bad.

3 Likes

Power up Elekton! Thanks for the update!

2 Likes

Cool, thanks. I understand more why Elektron was that quiet…
Unfortunately I can’t try nor watch the videos (not home) and I still don’t get what is this :

Added multi-track recording functionality in STEP RECORDING mode.

1 Like

Well…everyone looks happy.

I’m not. I won’t be able to try it for a few days…:content:

1 Like

sad.

1 Like

basically just lets you trigger and record into any of the tracks in the newer step record mode as an alternative to the chromatic mode. I suppose if you were quite fast and well practiced it would be a way to program in a live environment, for me it seems a bit unwieldy but I suppose it can be a bit of an idea generator in that sense for coming up with something a bit unexpected.

3 Likes

Thanks for the gift that keeps on giving ELEKTRON…congratulations on all your hard work…

2 Likes

grumble no song mode tho… gumble

3 Likes

So concretely, in step rec mode, you can record steps by pressing trigs 1-8?

I wonder if you can press several trigs, hence record several tracks on any step…

There’s theoretical refactoring every single thing from the ground up to fit new features in and there’s the time and labor of Elektron employees spent on sustaining engineering versus developing new products… I’m super happy they put so much work in but I don’t think the argument was that it was impossible so much as difficult without low level refactors.

And ala the Ikea lamp, of course buying new electronics platforms will give you more platform than old computers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yup, you can trigger multiples on one step!

1 Like