OS Upgrade: Digitakt 1.30

I could easily ask for sample slicing unless it’s in the update and no one mentioned it?

The face of someone who never got around to selling the theirs!

12 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Congrats on the release :3lektron:

Hope to snag a DT again someday to enjoy the new features :v:

If Digitakt ever gets slices and effect parameters per track, I can say bye bye to my octatrack

5 Likes

Very cool update. Now I am wondering if I’ll need the Isla s2400 I am waiting on. I imagine they are going to be a fantastic combo.
So, am understanding “dual mono” correctly that it can be used as a sort of pseudo stereo with the two samples?

Dual Mono is for processing incoming Audio as 2 Mono sources (ON) or as a Stereo source (OFF).

1 Like

Ocoast has always been mono though

1 Like

Sure, but you couldn’t apply FX previously.

4 Likes

Yea. I’ve had a couple. New features aside, there were reasons I sold the DTs I had. I need to remember that as I scroll Patchwerks to see if they have any in stock…

Used Elektron Digitakt – Patchwerks :laughing:

2 Likes
9 Likes

You’re cold :joy:

1 Like

I ordered one within 3 hours of seeing this update…it’ll be my second go-around with the DT.

Sold the first one to a friend specifically to get him hooked on Elektron, and he’s obviously stoked today as well

4 Likes

I’ve noticed that if you play the right notes at the right time, then it will unlock the analog filter in the just kidding…

Summary

Still Kidding…

5 Likes

Etch-A-Takt

Thank you Elektron!!! :tada:

That’s on another chip a FPGA type.

In theory the AR would use less dsp processing because of the analog elements (filering/overdrive/distortion/compressor) that are not simulated.

2 Likes

Exactly my thinking. :upside_down_face: Prefer the small form factor, but those slices, etc though…

Had to sell my DN and AH recently but I kept the DT and I will forever. It’s almost unreal how they managed to optimize it so much. I guess their pandemic strategy on leaning on software improvements of the existing line pays off big time. I LOVE Elektron 4 life!

1 Like