OS1.23 and overbridge 1.10 -+Drive data loss and other issues

Windows 10/Cubase8.5.15/Overbridge1.10 all 64 bit

Ok so 1.10beta everything’s been working fine. Suddenly no patches appear, only under the Bank A and Bank B. I’ve tried syncing which keeps telling me to refer to hardware, confirm device sync and then back to GUI same issue again. So uninstalled and fresh installed 1.10 (with AK disconnected).

Using C6.1.51 uploaded all my patches and banks to the :
Anything ->Receive Any. Which has always been fine with 1.10beta.
Loads of patches upload (1300+) on +Drive, I can see that all kits, sounds, etc have been transferred and showing in the received stated.
Exited and they are not showing up in the +Drive. Is there an issue now with the +Drive saving also?
Disabled the the total recall as I am wondering if this is causing the issue.
Doesn’t matter if activated or not using Device state on the hardware, only banks a and b appear, soundpool list.
The blue pop up [Waiting for the device to accept the total recall(needs user input on the device], keeps popping up and just goes in circles. Think this is broken or I am missing a trick from the manual?
I have been silly and deleted 1.10beta however with the multi outputs to daw issues in cubase with the latest release and now this. 1.10 is useless and not working with my projects.
Can any one help what Iam doing wrong please or let me know where I can download and reinstall the 1.10beta please. This is really the worse move you they’ve made so far and is frustrating beyond belief.
Of couse it may be user error, but I believe Im fairly competent and like to think I know what’s what of course I am open to wisdom and guidance please.
Why did they have to break something that wasn’t broken!??!? FFS?

Does anyone have a link or would mind uploading the last beta please although I suspect the new OS has probably got something to do with this.

PS Did a full factory reset. Totally fcuked, lost all possible project recalls. I am so angry. Please help.

Update :

Appears receive syx anything - doesn;t work in 1.23OS on windows afaik.

To restore or load new patches back into OS1.23 in AK need to use the direct receive syx into the +drive.

The autoallocation appears to not work with this release!