OT + Rytm sync problem

When I had my OT mkii master and Rytm mki slave on turbo mode I was getting no sound when I switched track 8 to master just silence. Switching back to to normal makes sound come back. Ok still jamming at this point I encounter another bug in turbo mode where my Rytm audio and track settings are turned down in weird ways and I have no Midi channels set or CC messages sending. This happened when I was messing with my Main synth FX on OT (which was a dnb bass sample) and the FX I used where spatializer and flanger. And using the heck out of those fx somehow messed with my Rytms audio in and rytm instrument settings. Where should I go from here am I doing anything wrong by using midi in and out in both devices and enabling turbo mode ?

It can be Level set to 0, fx cutting sound, scenes settings…

Sure ? Sounds like you send CCs with OT though.
No matter what fx you use.
MIDI > CHANNELS are all set to OFF ?
MIDI > AUDIO CC OUT = INT ?
A software midi monitor is allways useful to check what you send.

Did you try without Turbo Midi ?
I understand it can be useful for sample transfers but I don’t know if it’s necessary otherwise. Maybe if you want to play faster that 300 BPM? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you this was super helpful. Just one MIDi cable this time and no turbo mode with audio CC set to INT made everything back to normal!

2 Likes

Maybe that was the only faulty setting… :wink:

I don’t use Turbo Midi, as it already works, I don’t know why I’d use it ! :slight_smile:
If someone could give me a good reason, I’d try !

1 Like