Overbridge 2.0.24 Public Beta

Thanks @AdamJay, i am more interested about win 10 laptops .

Just updated to OB 2.0.24 on Windows 10. With the previous version i was able to use DT and AH mkII, even if with a bug that made AH freeze quite frequently. Once updated to this new version only the DT seems to work (ā€œactiveā€), whereas AH mkII and DN are both stuck on ā€œidleā€. Tried to restart everything many times without luck.

Windows 10
OB 2-0-24 Public Beta
AH mkII - firmware 1.11 beta3 | OB mode ON
DT - firmware 1.11 beta6 | OB mode ON
DN - firmware 1.11 beta1 | OB mode ON
Ableton Live 10 Standard

All devices are connected to the laptop through Overhub. Ableton VST folder checked. Am I missing something? Is anyone having the same issue?

Thank you.

Same here on Windows 10. used to work with prevous version of OB.

Why are you still using the beta firmwares? Update to the released versions. That might be your problem.

1 Like

quite interesting, when i hook-up A4 or AR, everything is fine, when i use the AH i got a bluescreen

Update your Devices to the latest Firmware.
AH 1.20
DT 1.11
DN 1.21

1 Like

why is OB still not working with OS Catalina? Elektron, please fix that!!

1 Like

For real? Iā€™m feeling very gullible right now :rofl:

Edit: Tuesday arrived and so did the Overbridge update for Mac Catalina. I was wrong to laugh at Airyck. He was right.

1 Like

Thank you @Tchu, I must have followed an old link or something cause I clearly remember reading a post that indicated these firmwares to be the latest working with OB. Again thank you so much for your support.

The link from Elektronā€™s Website to the Overbridge page hasnā€™t always been up to date. A couple of monts ago I sent a ticket to Elektron for that matter. Iā€™m happy that itā€™s working for you. Enjoy!

They havenā€™t released a new beta in a while.

Since I am running in ableton a buffer size of 2048, what is the max buffer size which works for overbridge? thanks knut

I found things stop working above 512

Working great with the A4 Mk2 on a 2012 MBP (Sierra).
Not so great when I try to add the DN. Overbridge Engine drops the DN within about 30 seconds every time.

Anybody has experience with DT Overbridge on Maschine?

New version out. Overbridge 2.0.30
https://www.elektronauts.com/t/overbridge-2-0-30-public-beta

5 Likes