Overbridge - can we see it?

Well q4 isn’t far away at all so I would have thought there would at least be a screen shot - I’m literally dying to see it. C’mon elektron show us what you got!

Also hoping!!!

My guess is that if it actually comes out in Q4, it will be towards the end of the year. If Elektron are doing summer NAMM, maybe we will see a preview then.

I thought I read/heard Cenk say recently that overbridge will be next year, so no longer Q4 2014.

Probably working hard on OT and Rtym updates first :wink:

Well when they announced it there had already been 2 years development. I’m putting a lot of faith in this as in my head having sample accurate control of both a4 and rytm in any daw is just sooooo attractive. I’ve been noticing a bit of an undercurrent of people going back to daws but they have an almost apologetic tone to them - like when people dropped analog like a plague back in the day.

can we see Overbridge?

no we cant! … we can get glimpses from the videos but we wont be able to put hands on it … and here comes my unprofessional uneducated “imho” guess … not till q1 / q2 2015 … c’mon, we know the elektron guys :wink: