Overbridge category

would it be great to let overbridge have its own tab category
so one could get all information regarding OB in one place

Or at least a locked sticky dealing with common issues, e.g. people not figuring out how to get the A4/Ak’s sequencer running.

yep, +1 for an Overbridge Category. I already found something in the Plugin’s GUI which i will report as a bug, but it would be nice posting such things in a separate category for reference as well.

We really want you to report any bugs via the support section on our website. Like, really really. Elektronaut plz.

However, an Overbridge section is coming soon.

i did Simon - as convenient for you as possible i also included a Screenshot :slight_smile:

Anyway i think its a good idea to share this with the community so that they can double check certain things on their side and see if they have those problems as well. Sometimes things are tricky and dont apply to everybody. The OB category could sum this all up and would help you Elektron Guys as well :wink:

Yes, I think it would be great since the user base could help itself out in some ways that we cannot. For instance, we don’t have access to as many different computer setups as the users here combined do. And I know a lot of you are very helpful, which I appreciate a lot!