Overbridge Glitch (old and latest version)

I’m running the Analog Four Overbridge with Ableton Live. I have Overbridge setup to go into Live at 24bits, L+R plus the individual four channels.

The glitch is this, and it’s always happened - I’d hoped the new version of OB would fix it, but no luck:

If I’m recording a pattern of MIDI recorded and playing back in Live on the Analog Four, the audio comes in to the channel I’ve routed track 1 too, but occasionally, the note will sound coming in through the channel I’ve routed from track 2.

Does anybody else see this behavior and is there a fix?

I think is not a glith and is more a thing with your polyphony settings of the kit.

If its a mono pattern it should not be a problem, but if you have 2 notes playing same time you are using 2 voices. Disable poliphony to be sure.

Hi - thanks for the reply! It’s a mono pattern for sure. Just a test of simple 1/4 notes and it’s happening. I’ll disable polyphony for Track 1 and see if that gets rid of the problem.

Do you hear ocasionally crackes in the sound. This is not related to your question. Is just an issue I get, it sounds fine but every so often it crackes.

Not crackles as such, like you’d get with a too-low buffer size, but the occasional envelope click for sure.