Overbridge hosted in Max?

Hi guys,

Just did a quick test to load the Overbridge (Rytm and Keys) VSTs in Max. With instant crash-o-rama.

So - did anyone have any luck with hosting Overbridge within Max?

My system is a clean OSX 10.11.5 install since a few weeks back. Everything is running nicely within Ableton Live. But maybe I’m overseeing something. Don’t have any experience with hosting any plugs in Max, really.

Cheers,
Carl Mikael

Seems to work fine for me, though I’m currently not with my A4, so I didn’t try it with it connected.

edit: Oh and my OS X is 10.11.2 and Max is 7.2.2 (32 bit version)

If I were you, I’d check if you’re running the 64 bit version. Some VST-plugins tend to not work with it, many of them being 32 bit.

The picture on mavericks was previously better, but for now on Max 7 it’s simply not useful. E.g. two way communications are not possible and there are graphics gremlins. I reported all the issues and was given some optimist fbk but the last version got worse and I couldn’t use AU or VST . I refuse to cripple my machine by allowing apple to update the OS. Mavericks is not that old, and there was a time that snow leopard support was mentioned for the plugins

Hmmm… I’m on Max 7.2.3 (32 bit). And, as stated, El Capitan.

But the fact that @sulo has it working, makes me wanna do some more experiments. Thanks for now - both of you.

I’ll get back to you when and if I make some progress. :thup: :heart: