Overbridge latency in studio one 3

Dear Elektronauts
is anyone using Presonus studio one 3?
it’s funny. I now about all of the OB latency discussions and no one has mentioned working in studio one 3 (or 2…)
the latency compensation has no settings what so ever…
it just does what it does.
When I record through my interface (Presonus StudioLive Fire Wire Mixer) and at the same time with OB the latency of the OB is at 75ms for the Analog Keys and 74ms for the Analog Rytm. I find these numbers by shifting track recorded from the mixer (analog signal) to the place where it exactly fits the OB recording…

It would be easy to just set every non-OB to a track delay of 75ms but the next time I do it it’s 34ms and then 54ms and so on …

And I leave both buffers (the StudioLive Mixer and the Overbridge) at 512 samples all the time…

feel free to ignore this mess :wink:

You are really ingoring this mess… :confounded:

I am in the same boat as you. Also using a studiolive (1602) mixer and Rytm :slight_smile:

I’m a total noob when it comes to daws so I probably won’t be much help. But I think if you click the CPU counter at the bottom of Studio 1 and then click show devices in the window that pops up it shows the OB latency. Or is this something else? Could we use this to adjust the compensation?

Have you made any progress?

I’m using studio one 2 latest update. Ob works fine.