Overbridge not working with Analog Rytm MKII

Hi there,

Running Catalina 10.17.7 and downloaded and installed latest sysex file onto Analog Rytm MKII

Downloaded version 2.1.1.2 of Overbridge - Overbridge mode turned on on the ARMKII and for some reason it doesn’t read the device.

Overbridge does however notify me when the machine is NOT in Overbridge mode. And Transfer can read it when I have USB + MIDI mode on as I managed to install the sysex file that way…

Just says ‘no device selected’ and doesn’t appear when Overbridge mode is on on the ARMKII and I open Overbridge in Ableton 11.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joel

Recently had the same problem. I think you need to go into system preferences, under the security section, and tell your Mac you want to allow overbridge to work. The mac’s default security setup doesn’t want to allow downloaded applications run on your computer. I’m guessing you have the same issue I had.

Thanks for your response. Yes I’ve tried that after reading the forums but to no avail - tried rebooting and opening security preferences and there is no security message to speak of. I have allow apps from known developers and the App Store ticked and nothing there to unlock and open.

You set the actual machine up to be in overbridge mode in the settings/usb config?

Yes I did.