Overbridge Opening Plugin to Wrong Track

It was tricky searching for previous posts on this in the forum so let me know if this has already been covered.

When working on a session in Ableton and using OB for my AR, I will make adjustments to instruments in OB and then close the plugin window. Later, after I navigate elsewhere in Ableton and then reopen the OB plugin window to make further adjustments, the plugin always opens to the page for track 4 (CL). No matter what track I was editing before I closed the window, it never reopens to that same track, it just opens to the page for the clap, so I’ll make adjustments to the clap by accident when I thought I was making an adjustment to the instrument that was opened before.

Does anyone else have this issue? It obviously isn’t a huge deal, but it does disrupt my workflow to be sent to the wrong instrument page in OB every time I open it up.

Mac OSX 10.13.6, Live 9 Suite, fully up-to-date Overbridge.

Sounds like a bug to me. Maybe it’s ticket time.

1 Like

yeah I think I’ll open one up. every time I close Live and stop making music for the day I’m like “it’s not a big issue, it’s fine” and then every time it happens I get unreasonably annoyed

1 Like